Friday, June 17, 2011

California Girls

Again. Forgive me for my reluctant-ness. It's just my second post for the month of June and I still got a lot of things to talk about. Sometimes, I got this too much ideas on my head but I'm to lazy to upload and type. I know it's not good for me and I'm trying my best to work things out. Anyway, I had a blast bonding time with my Prints. Zaren was here at Cabanatuan that time (If this is the first time that I mentioned her, she's my friend since high school, she's also a part of my Prints, she's now studying instrumental engineering and living at Manila. That's the reason why we seldom see each other.) so we grabbed the chance to see each other. It was raining so hard that time because a storm was about to hit the country but my friends we're unstoppable. They planned a swimming get together. Yes, a swimming on a rainy day, it sound a bit insane I know. But my friends, as crazy as they can be can be very unpredictable sometimes. They went to GreenLanes Resort very early, I just followed them after lunch. GreenLanes Resort is a private resort located at Kalikid, Cabanatuan City. it's a 20-30 minutes ride from the city, it has three swimming pools, a typical resort ambiance and I can fairly say that it's a peaceful place, away from the city's busy life and traffic. too much for the place description, back to the story. :)
When I arrived, they we're already soaking wet, not because of too much swimming but because of playing under the rain and of course, I joined them immediately. We spent the whole afternoon laughing at ourselves, chatting, playing like kids and dancing. Yes, you read it right. We danced and we even choreographed a dance step. Crazy indeed! We spent three hours practicing and recording the video. I can't help but laugh when I remember all the things we did. That was also the time when Viel announced her flight. We were sad at first, because we'll surely miss her but that didn't stop us from having one hell of a good time because we know that things like that will take along time to happen again.

Before getting soaked by the rain.
L-R: Me, Tere, Zaren and Viel
Four or more go! Right? Miss you girls, I really had a great time! 

We had (From top to bottom) Menudo, Corned Tuna and  Dinuguan for lunch. :)

This was I think taken during our so called rehearsals. lol :p

Another Photo Op during the rehearsal. The rain temporarily stopped but the fun didn't stop. :p



As I told you, the resort has the typical resort ambiance, but as I look at this photo I can't help but admire the greenery. Lol! :p

One of the three pools in the resort, they don't offer slides here, but it's fine though, I'm really not a big fan of slides. Swimming while raining is really fun too. It has this cold from the rain and hot from the pool feeling. Oh dear, I hope you get what I'm saying! :p

As I'm saying over and over. These girls are a part of my life. They define who I am and although that distance will test our friendship, I know deep within my heart that our friendship can endure any distance or test or time. 

And for the most awaited part! TTTAAADDDDAAAAHHHH!!!!
Watch at your own risk! :p



Did you rolled on the floor laughing? Don't worry, there were no people around the resort. We almost owned the place. And I think that even though some people will be present we'll still do stuff like this. We're used to it. The attention I mean. LOL.
As I said, we spent the whole afternoon doing this, I don't mind the shame on putting this on my blog, I'm really proud that I did this. Really. Lol. :p
I know that I can't do stuff like this with other people, because you can only do crazy things with your good old friends that knows almost everything about you.
I'm not also a huge fan of Katy Perry, but because of this, I love her to bits! :)
I hope I made your day! Till then!


More to come!



Love Lots,

KarenHeartilly











No comments:

Post a Comment