Monday, July 4, 2011

Method to My Madness

I can't believe I just blog twice for the month of June, as I think back a lot of things happened. Again, when I say a lot, I mean a lot. lol. :p
Anyway, to wrap up my June, it was bitter sweet. I can't believe it's done already. I promise I'll tell you everything when I'm back on my mood. My story telling mood is currently ruined at the moment. So please bear with me. My June started and ended well and I can fairly say Dear Lord was so nice to me. One of my good friend, Viel left the country for work, the love of my existence celebrated his 25th birthday, we also celebrated our 2nd year anniversary and I just went to a very beautiful place. I hope and pray that words will just flow from my head directly into the screen so I could tell you every bit of everything. But I can't and I'm sorry, my current mood is unbearable. I'm close to self loathing. I feel insecure and conscious and miserable and helpless and a bit of everything. I can't really tell you everything because I might cry right this very minute. I desperately need a warm hug NOW. 

While reading my sentiments, try watching this video that Iv'e been playing over and over again for almost three hours now..


Video courtesy of www.youtube.com

I liked Chris brown when he was just starting out. After the Rihanna news I started to despise him, but I can't ignore the fact that he's really a one hell of a singer. I love his voice and Justin Beiber is well, Justin Beiber. Okay, just ignore the artists and listen to the song, will you? :p (I can't believe I'm still kidding!)

See, I told you there's a lot of this going on my head right now, I can't even come up with a coherent post! Kill Me. :p

Okay, back to my sentiments. I wanted to make things right, but I just can't choose other things. I know something's definitely wrong with me. I'm making simple things complicated.
You're probably wondering what I'm talking about. I can't tell you for I know you won't understand. I can't go direct to the point and I'll stop beating around the bush. I'll stop now, keep my mouth and mind shut. For I know things will fall into the right place. I'll just feel miserable at the moment.

I swear I'll tell you everything when I'm back on track. I promise.

Till then,

Love lots,

KarenHeartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment