Wednesday, July 6, 2011

25:25

The love of my existence celebrated his 25th birthday last June 25. Please forgive me for posting this late for I was busy and well, lazy. lol.
It was the second time that he celebrated his birthday with me. And I make it appoint to do something special for him. Last year I tried to surprise him but my surprise was blown off by his Uncle. Amp!
This year I really did a good job on planning but when the said date came I was running high with fever. I told him that I was sick and I won't be able to go out of the house, but in spite of my 38 degrees Celsius temperature I got out off bed, went to the bake shop to buy his favorite chocolate cake and to the gift shop for a last minute preparation. Of course I didn't forgot the balloons! I told him that I was sleeping the whole time when the truth is, I was forcing my fragile body (lol.) to fix those things while the rain is so busy pouring. :)
When my agendas were finished I went back to my house and fixed everything, as an excuse I told him that I'm not able to eat so he should drop to my house and buy me something to eat. He told me that he was expecting a surprise from me, I thought he was just joking but he admitted that he's not. I told him that I'm really sick and I will show him my thermometer as a proof. When he came in, (Thanks to my Brother and Sister for helping me out with the surprise!) he was looking for me and I was hiding at the back of the door with a lighted cake on my hand. He was surprised indeed. He told me that he was expecting something but he didn't expected something like that. ha,ha (Did you get what I'm saying or do I have to elaborate on that? Lol)

I was really happy seeing him smiling and I felt that he was really touched. And the most lovable part is, he took care of me. :p
It was really sweet, I thought I almost ruined his birthday, but he said that he's contented of being just with me wherever we are. We also had an agreement for a no gift policy and a not so extravagant celebration because we were saving up for an upcoming trip. But I can't help it. I love him so much and I wanted to make him feel special on his special day. And even though my surprise came up to be so simple he was deeply touched by it. And that was enough to send me on cloud nine. :p

So, here are some of the photos that I managed to took. :p

The Chocolate Cake. Jr loved this cake and I loved it too. I can tell that he was really surprised when he saw me holding it, with matching just-woke-up-straight-from-the-bed-and-still-in-pajamas look. lol :p

My gift. I told you before that I love wrapping presents, that's why I find every excuse on doing so. I gave him a water gun. Yes, don't laugh. I know I've told you about us gazillion times, that we always have the tendency to play and fool around. He said that he doesn't want anything expensive for his birthday, because we're saving up for an upcoming trip that time (Of course I will tell you everything  about it.) so I decided to give him a toy. I also got mine by the way. And Jr loved it! Although we haven't played with it yet, since we got busy this past few days I know that we'll be able to use it perhaps while playing under the rain again. That, I'll be looking forward to. ♥

My very trying hard banner. But Jr loved everything about it. And that's what matters to me most. :)

I gave him balloons! Yes, we had a party! And he was indeed happy. I wish I could force him to write here, so that I'll have a proof that he was really happy. Or maybe he can post a comment? Wait there, I know he'll react here one time or another. lol :p

Okay, now let me tell you something about the celebrant (If you don't mind). He's 25 already, but sometimes, he acts like he's ten. ha,ha
Seriously, Jr is the nicest person I know. I bet a lot of people can testify to that. He's caring and thoughtful and sweet (to me and his family, not to other girls, thank you. lol :p). He's funny, he's very, (very, very,very) talkative. He can spend the whole day talking but he knows when to stop. he knows when to listen. He's very opinionated but again he knows when to keep his mouth shut. One thing that I can't do. lol.
He's caring, he's a good son and a brother. He loves and respects his family. He's very close to his cousins too. He got an infectious laugh. He's silly and he loves looking like a fool sometimes. He desperately want to grow his hair long. ha,ha. He's very fond of Japanes Animes and Mangas. He loves Sinigang and Leche Flan. :p
I can count a million things that I love about him. But one thing I admire about him is his simplicity. He doesn't complicate things. He mean what he say and he say what he mean. And I love him more for that. Maybe you're now wondering who's blog is this? :p

Over a year ago. He was still thin then. ha,ha (And I super miss my black hair!). He doesn't change. He's still the same person that I fell in love with. And I like that. ♥

Taken a few months ago. Just to show how affectionate Jr is. He's really malambing. And he's not afraid to show it. ♥

Taken at our trip to Ilocos Region last year. Our trip was like my birthday wish. I thought it was impossible but he fixed everything for me. He even called my friends just to make it more special. It just shows how giving he can be, he really exerts effort on our relationship. I never felt neglected nor taken for granted.
Jr's not a big fan of coffee. As much as I love it he's very vocal that he doesn't like the bitter taste and the palpitation effects of it. Since I'm a huge fan of caffeine every time that we went to a coffee shop, expect him to order anything aside from coffee. He adores chocolate drinks so anything apart from coffee based drinks will do. :p

During one of our numerous "date". We only see each other every weekend. And we make it appoint to savor every minute of it. I'm very grateful for having him in my life. ♥ 

The love of my existence. He's 25. He's cheerful and simple. He got dreams and he'll be able to reach it. I will just be beside him, holding his hand. I'll give him 100% support, faith and of course love. ♥


We spent the whole day together. My Mom and Dad prepared dinner for him. I was indeed happy and I just hope and pray that I'll be able to be at Jr's side every time he celebrate his birthday. I hope I made him happy as well. And I'll be looking forward on his 26th! :)

Till then!

More to come!

Love Lots,

KarenHeartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment