Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'll Call You When I'm Sober

I've been gone for a while. I can't tell you what I've been up to for I want to keep it as a secret for now, but I promise I'll tell you all about it when the coast is clear. lol. :p
I've also been away from the virtual and cyber world. My Facebook friends and Twitter followers can attest to that. I'm also away from home. Almost three weeks now. I've been staying at my Uncle's house for the mean time. And that's all I can tell you. I should keep my mouth shut now. It's not that I don't want to tell you but things are not clear and I don't want to pre-empt things. :)

I promise, that I will tell you everything about what's going on, but for the meantime I want to tell you how hard it is for me to be away from home. I know I'm a little exaggerating but this is the first time, in my 23 years of existing that I will be away from my nest. I find it hard honestly, but I'm not complaining. I really am not. It's just that, I find it not easy to be comfortable. I have to watch out for everything that I do. I know I haven't told you how I dread changes and that I'm naturally a stubborn person but I'm working my way out. As for living with my relatives, it's not easy also. It's not that they're not nice or anything (They are one of the nicest people that I can think of) but you know, you have to really on your best behavior since you don't want them to say anything bad about you right. I can fairly say that I'm doing well on the "Pakisama" factor. 
I miss my Mum and Dad, so much. I can't help but be a cry baby sometimes when I think about them. I know I'm 23 and I should be a grown up and I should stop being melodramatic but I can't help it sometimes. You know what keeps me going?? Jr. Yes, the love of my existence. He keeps me sane. I hate changes. Being the stubborn me I find it so hard to adjust on life's major changes. There comes a point when I just can't take things on my own. And he was there, being my shock absorb-er. I just don't know what to do without him. This is me being the Parasite. lol. :p

Oh well, I think that's enough for my blabber. If you're wondering where to reach me, you can send me an E-mail at this address karen04_heartilly@yahoo.com or send me a message at this site. I'll be gone again for a while and I'm not sure when I'll be back but don't you worry about me. :)
Ciao!

And oh, by the way. I got a LookBook account and here's my latest look! :)


I'm wearing a vintage style dress from TRF. It has this cute flower prints, a nice collar and a wavy semi pleated effect.  I paired it with a midnight blue quilted chain bag from French Connection and a three inch Zara silver heels with ribbon detail. And to complete the look I popped in my assorted bangles that I got from H&M.

This photo is taken my a good friend of mine who's a photo enthusiast. He loves taking pictures of anyone or anything. He says that he wants the world to be his studio. Check him out, click this link Michael Mercaado

As for my photo. Click this link. Hype me and show me some love! :)


That's all for now. I promise my next post will be with sense. lol :p

Cheers!

Love lots,

KarenHeartilly


P.S.
I just thought that I will try to describe my LookBook outfit and try to write something about it here on my blog. Just like everybody does. What do you think? Great idea? Let me know what you think! :)

P.P.S.
I'll be turning twenty four in five days! Can you believe it?? :p
Send me Presents!!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment