Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heartilly Wannabe

You're probably wondering why "Karen Heartilly". Okay, here's a little story. Aside from the fact that I fancy hearts/heart designs so much ♥ (I find it really cute) I got the name from an RPG game that I loved so much. Way back in my high school days I am so addicted to the Play Station game Final Fantasy VIII and the lead character, yes you guessed it right was named Rinoa Heartilly. I fancy her so much and I wanted to look like her. I find her so pretty (although she's just an Anime). And aside from the Action-packed story there is also a love story in the game, which made me more addicted to it. Her love interest is, Squall Leonhart. He's super cute. And I admired he's my-knight-is-shinning-armor, bravado, quite, i-will-die-for-you character. After years and years, I never outgrew the addiction. Until it practically became a part of me. My friends even used to call me squall or heartilly.
So there you go.. if you find it interesting and for further explanation try clicking this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_VIII

This is Rinoa Heartilly. I know four people who told me I kinda look like her. :p

After sticking up with the name and reading a lot of things about her I almost felt like I know her. I even know her blood type and birthday. (am I creeping you out? Weird isn't it?). I'm a true blooded fan. Although I don't play RPG anymore or any Play Station stuffs her love story stayed in me.

Whenever you'll see heart designs or the name heartilly, think of me.Because I live through the name. I always say things-heartfelt. I love with all my heart and I'm happy as I can be. Heartily.

♥♥♥

Love Lots,

Karen Heartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment