Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sticking to the Title

Okay. See how reluctant I am? After a month on creating this. This is only my second post.
There are of lot of things that's happening on my life and I can't tell you everything even though I wanted to.
I can say that I am a good story teller. I make it a point to put every details on my story But sometimes, my brain shuts off and I sometimes can't find the right words but let me start by telling you something about myself. Facts and pieces for you to decide whether you'll waste you're time on reading my blog or not.
So, tag along.. :p
I love books. I am a bookworm. I own 60+ (and counting) books.
I can spend the whole day reading, that is why I got diagnosed with Inverted Astigmatism  last December2009.
and I'm on the process of correcting them. so I have to wear specs. I got 50(right)-75(left) vision.
I don't wear contact lenses, since I'm to reluctant (even to it). I might get blind i'm not careful. I don't wear my glasses that much so the correcting took longer than expected. I'm stubborn and my Optician gets mad at me sometimes.  :)
I only wear them (my glasses) if my eyes ached so much or my vision becomes distorted, aside from that you wouldn't see me with my glasses on.. :p 

I look like this with my specs on. See why i don't fancy wearing them? :p




I am also an "ATE" (older sister) to a fraternal twin (a boy and a girl) whose three years younger than I am. I belong to a happy and well loved family. My mom and Dad makes it appoint that we eat dinner together (as much as possible). My Dad is cool and protective to the girls (which is normal if you'll ask me). My Mom is like a friend to me. I can't tell you how close my family is. I love my Family so much and I'm willing to do everything for them.

With The Twin. People sometimes wonder who the real twin is. they formulate different combinations. Me+Dear Sister. Me+Dear Brother. But some of them got it right. You decide. :p

With the people I love the most! Can't say anything more.

At my age I earned a ton of friends, some are not-so-true but definitely some are so-so true. lol.
I got friends from almost everywhere that I've been through (Since I'm not the snobbish type). I learned which friends are for keeps. I call them my Footprints. Based from the anonymous poem Footprints in the Sand. We were friends since the earth began and until now I'm still with them, sharing my life with unbelievable people. For while they are here. On Earth. Existing. I will never be alone.

We've been together since High school and we're still here. Loving and being there for each other. Amen! :p 

Just to show how wacky we are. Most of us are professionals now but we will definitely remain kids by heart.

But wait. I also got friends from my University in College. and even though we don't see each other that much I still love and miss them with all my heart. I've shared four years of tears, laughters, heartaches and joy with them. And I will never forget them. Even if we're worlds apart.

I miss them and I will always ♥ them.

I'm 23 and I'm engaged to be engaged. :p
What am I talking about? I'm currently happy on a relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years now.
I am happy and contented of having him in my life. I do not need yo explain further since you'll be hearing more about him in this blog. So frequent you might get sick and tired of him. :p

This is us, when we started going out. Almost two years ago.



This is us, NOW. Passed the infatuation stage and so much in-love. ♥
I guess, that's it for now. I will try to blog as soon as I can.
I hope you didn't find your time wasted on reading this.
Let's be friends and let's get close.. :p

More to come!


Love lots,
KarenHeartilly










No comments:

Post a Comment