Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Arsty Me

Did I ever tell you I'm creative? lol
I don't wanna put myself on the pedestal but a lot of people, including my Ever Supportive Mom, Ever Loving Dad and Ever Dearest Boyfriend keeps on telling me that so it's kinda sinking in. :p
Last week was Holy week so in practically three days I just stayed home and bonded with my family.
Although I was happy, being with them and the things we did together (That's a different story and I promise to tell it next time.) I must admit that there was too much time on my hands and it bored me. Really.
It came to me. What do I do when I'm bored and my eyes almost sore because of too much reading? I Alter.
I got this jeans that's resting on my closet for the longest time. I don't wear jeans that much anymore. I cropped it, sew it made it into a pair of shorts. What I did with the rest? Here have a look.

The remains of the jeans that I mercilessly cropped! :p

Stitches here and there.

Recycled ribbon.

Naruto inspired. Black and Orange (Or I should say Halloween inspired?) :p

Swirls and Twirls.

And after a day and a hundred needle pricks! Tadah!!! My very own mini loot bag!


I wonder what to do with it. Since I'm starting a new one. This time it's pink and black (EMO inspired? lol.). Before, I used to make things like this, so I can give it to friends as a present on special occasions since I always wanted to make a personal touch on my gifts. My boyfriend suggested that I should sell this and his even willing to sell it for me (through Facebook-On-Line Selling Thingy) but I haven't made up my mind yet I don't know if i can do it and I'm not sure if I can keep up with it. Since I'm doing everything by hand and I tell you it isn't easy to sew denims. :p
But if I can afford to buy a sewing machine maybe I can do it since I do designs also. I'll still think about it.
More arts and crafts to come, I guess. But for now it's safe to say that this is one of my hobbies and I had a lot of fun doing stuffs like this.Do you like this? Maybe I can send this to you..? :p


Love Lots,

Karen Heartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment