Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Wanna Get Married


As I was surfing the net when I came across this video and it really touched me. I super love weddings! I have this little, tiny, small dream of becoming a wedding planner, aside from loving the movie that starred Jennifer Lopez I adore the idea of witnessing a wedding, even if I don't personally know the bride and groom. I also can't help but cry when the bride starts to walk down the aisle, I imagine myself doing so. :p
Let's face it, I'm 23, I know I'm still young but I long for a wedding of my own, I already envisioned my dress and other details and of course my groom.
I still have a long way to go, as of now, my boyfriend and I doesn't think about it When I saw this video I cried over it, really.. It's touching and heart melting. I just wish to have my own perfect wedding. Someday.
But for now, I hope you'd enjoy this video as much as I did. ♥

Video courtesy of:  http://www.youtube.com

Let's make love not war! lol.
More to come!

Love Lots,

KarenHeartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment