Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweetie's Birthday

I know I've told you before about my friends and how my world revolves around them. One of my best friend celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday and Jr and I went to her place. It was a 45 minute ride from our place to hers. It was also the town fiesta so as expected there are lot's of people. It was our (Jr and I) second time to went there. When we arrived we were greeted by a lot of people, Tere's relatives and other friends. I saw the closeness of her family which shows why she's family oriented. Edison (Tere's long time boyfriend for almost 8 years now) accommodated us very well. And as usual we chatted for hours, we talked about everything we could think of. Tere or Kim (as other people call her) is one of the closest person to me. She is like a sister to me. We both like the same stuffs and most of the time, we think the same. (We even got the same Board Rating when we took our Licensure Exam. lol.) She is my soul sister and I call her "Sweetie". You can always see a smile on her face and she never fails to put smiles on other people's faces. As Edison calls her "Gel" short for "Angel", she's truly an angel on earth. She's spontaneous and cheerful. You will seldom see her sad and "low bat", she's enthusiastic and thoughtful. She's a true friend, you can always count on her no matter what. As long as she consider you as her friend she will never let you down. I consider myself lucky, having her as a best friend. Together with my other best friend Justine, I met her on my high school days. I can't help but laugh when I remember our first years of friendship, we were so young and immature then and by now, years passed and our friendship grew stronger. I could never think of having better friends. We love the same things and we sometimes hate the same people. lol.
So, I'm dying for you to meet her...

This is her. She's 23 . She's happy and contented. And I love her. ♥

With Edison, Her boyfriend for almost 8 years now. I'm happy for them and I love them both.

As I told you before, I love wrapping presents and I make it a point to do it on my own. Tere fell in love with the butterfly. :p 

Our gift to her. I wanted to share her one of my favorite book because lately she's being influenced by Tine and I. :)

Fooling around on the back seat while Edison (Papa Eds as I call him) is driving and Jr is busy taking photos of us. Please excuse the oiliness. It's 4 O' clock in the afternoon and the sun is  still on it's peak! 

Wonder where the balloons came from? It's a hundred balloons from Papa Eds, as a surprise treat. SWE-ET! :p
The whole afternoon passed and it was time for us to go home. Tere and Edison went with us and we took Tere's car and the really fun part began. :)
I still don't know what got into us but the travel felt like an excursion. ha,ha
We bought food along the way, and it somehow felt like we're tourists! :p
We bought Chicharon and Pastillas. (Forgive me as I forgot to take photos because we ate everything up)
I really had a good time. And it proved that being with the people you love there will never be a dull moment. I just wish that we could spend more time together because as you know, Tere's as busy as a bee. :)

We've been friends for almost 10 years now and I tell you, we've shared a lot of things already. She's a part of my life and I'm willing to share more stories with her. More years of friendship to come. More places to explore. More stories to share and More birthdays to come! Happy Birthday again sweetie! I love You! ♥

With  my Sweetie, mu soul sister and best friend rolled into one. ♥

Happy birthday Tere! Love you for heaps! ♥
So after years of friendship, we're still here. Loving each other. I want her to know that I will always be here for her and she can always count on me, supporting her and always being happy for her. No matter what. and I promise I will try be less SANGIL. :)
I ♥ you and more birthdays to come!

If you got captivated by her, click this link to know her better. http://www.facebook.com/teredison  ♥


More to Come!

Love Lots,

KarenHeartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment