Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Marked on My ♥

As I told you before, I gained a lot of friends in my 23 years of existence. And I want you to meet one of them. We've been friends for almost 10 years now, and just like any other friendship we've been through a lot of stuff together and there was a time when our friendship seemed quiet, it was during our college days but after our studies, we rekindled our friendship and went as crazy as ever. I met her when I was 13 years old, during my first year in high school We got along well and I spent my four years in high school with her and the rest of my Footprints. Iv'e learned a lot of things from her, we also got a lot of memories together. She's spontaneous, adventurous and she likes to try new stuffs, she's not scared of heights. We also got a lot of things in common, we both love books, we both alter our own stuff, we both like arts and crafts. And although some of our ideas are not the same, we manage to pull everything together. I trust her. And I can proudly say that she's a part of my life. Eccentric or not, she is intelligent- no doubt about that. She had opinions about everything, and she isn't afraid to share them. Nor did she hesitate to tell something about herself. She always got the purest intentions. She says everything she means and she means everything she says.You can always count on her. She understand situations that I personally don't or at least tried to. :p
She is like a sister to me, always have been and will always be. I trust her so much, I share her everything, my deepest secrets, my thoughts and points of view. And If my life is on the line, I would choose her to hold the line for me (That's how much I trust her). And I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss her and she will take a part of me with her.

 She's a loving daughter, a good sister, a caring friend, a faithful girlfriend and a God-fearing person

There's this one memory of her that I can never forget, even in my next lifetime (if there's any) and let me share it to you. It was just a few years ago, February 18, 2009 (See, I told you I can't forget it.) I was on the verge of crying, I just broke up with my boyfriend that time, I was deeply hurt (I won't go into details about my Ex Boyfriend because I don't care about him anymore and I don't think I we should even talk about him, so back to the story) and I'm trying to keep everything in because at that I time I had no one to talk to. I was broken and it felt like my life was falling apart right in front of my eyes, I felt miserable and sick to my stomach. I felt this pain in and out of my chest. I felt so messed up. I didn't know what to do. I came to her house because I know for a fact that I can't handle it on my own, and the moment I saw her I felt the tears stinging on my eyes, when she saw me, we hugged me and I just broke down and cry, no words were said, she cried with me. And we were like, crying for an hour, not talking, just crying. And when we're okay that's when I finally told her what happened. Detail per detail. Although it took me a while to move on with that heart break, I could've done it without her and the rest of  Prints. And as I think back on that moment, I can't help but cry, not because of the pain that I felt but because of that fact that someone like her existed. And how I lucky I am that she's one of my best friend. (To be honest, I'm crying right this very minute. shocks!)

KAR-TINE  :p
These girls are like sisters to me. They are apart of me. And I will love them forever. ♥

The ER Girls. Most of us are Nurses now, we value our profession the way we value each other. :)

We love her, and we will not be the same without her. :(

She is usually the master mind on the crazy ideas! :p
This is her, She's 23 and a Registered Nurse as well. She loves her family and her boyfriend. She will do everything for them. :)
And even though we have our own lives and career we make it appoint to see each other every month. I know, on my previous posts, I've told you how much I value my friends and how much they mean to me. They're a part of my life and they define who I am. And I know you're probably wondering why I wrote something about her, I just want you to have a chance to know a wonderful person like her. And I want her to know that I love her and Thank her for all the things she have done for me. And even though we will be miles apart I want her to remember that I will just be here, waiting for here to come back. And I'll always "update" her. I know that my life would be incomplete that we will temporarily part ways but I want her to keep in mind that I'm proud of her, because she finally had the courage to step out of her comfort zone, and I truly admire her for that. I will definitely miss her laughters and smile, her jokes and crazy antics, I will miss talking to her about the latest books and our conversations on alterations and most of all, I will miss our friendship. I'll just keep in mind that we will see each other again. and by that came, I know, in my heart. Nothing will change. ♥

By the way, her name is Justine Joy S. De Guzman. My best friend. ♥


Love Lots,

Karen Heartilly

No comments:

Post a Comment